dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2009

GIVING ADVICE

Dear Sandra
One of my friends has started acting quite strangely. She's always looking for money and she sometimes misses school. She's going out with a guy, Steve, who I don't know very well. Steve doesn't speak to me when the three are together and he looks me very angrily. I don't really know what's happening. What's your advice?

Clare.


Dear Clare,

Don't be worried. If I were you, I would to try to talk with your friend, because I think that she has a problem. If she don't listen to you, you must talk to her parents and tell them the problem abut the guy, Steve.

I think that you also should talk to the guy about your friend, asking him about the real reasons of Clare's school misses and asking about the money too.

As for a guy's angrily looking, don't be worried. It's probably that Steve doesn't know you well and he probably thinks that you are unfriendly.
Good luck(: